All puppies "Costa Artabra" goes new homes with:
- Copy of official certificate of genetic test GR_PRA1.
- With a minimum of eight weeks
- Passport veterinary
- Copy of official certificate of BVA ENGLAND or AVEPA SPAIN free of hip dysplasia parents
- Copy of official certificate of BVA ENGLAND or AVEPA SPAIN free of elbow dysplasia parents.
- Copy of certificate free of eye defects of the parents
- Copy of parentsī pedigree
- Copy of registration of the litter in LOE (Spanish Book Origin) (FCI)
- Table with the pedigree of five generations.
- A signed document which details the guarantees
- DVD with documents for their care, pictures and videos of puppies.
- Puppy Kit, courtesy of Royal Canin.
The breeder undertakes:
- We don't send puppies alone, the new owner must pick up the puppy at home. We like to know the future owner
- We advise the prospective owner with any questions that may arise regarding the puppy's upbringing or education.
- We advise to any questions about preparation for show.
- We socialized the puppies with games, children, noise, radio, etc. ..
The owner undertakes:
- To assess the adoption before deciding for the purchasing a puppy.
- To provide necessary veterinary care.
- To educate without using any violence.
- To have the puppy with forever and never leave him.
- To have the puppy as a more in the family.